Street UK Homes works in partnership with Local Authorities and Housing Associations to assist in delivering local Private Sector Housing Services.
This helps to improve both the supply of suitable housing to meet local needs, standards of health and wellbeing by providing an effective intervention in the private sector housing stock to address structural decline and other hazards to the health and safety of the occupants.
The loan servicing and fund management services we provide to Local Authorities and Housing Associations are specifically designed for homeowners who are unable to obtain finance from mainstream institutions like Banks & Building Societies.
Our loan servicing encompasses the following:
- Know Your Customer (KYC) check
- Key Facts Information (KFi) about our available products
- Full face to face application process including detailed income and expenditure in accordance with Mortgages and Home Finance Conduct of Business (MCOB) responsible lending and Credit Reference Search.
- Loan completion including registration of charge
- Disbursement of funds and collections (where applicable)
- Issuing annual loan account statements and regulatory notices
- Redemption and removal of charge.
Our loan products are designed in conjunction with Local Authorities to suit the customers financial circumstances, products currently available (but not limited to) are;
Equity Participation Loan
Capital & Interest Repayment Loan
Interest Only Loan
Interest Roll-up Loan
All loan packages offered by Street UK Homes are based on individual circumstances and only accessible to homeowners through schemes established by Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
Salford City Council has worked with Street UK Homes for almost five years and as a Finance Partner they provide advice, support and administer financial products on our behalf. Products offered are designed to enable our clients to access to financial advice & products to help people remain independent in their home.
The team at Street UK Homes guarantee our homeowners have the necessary advice and funds to repair their homes and repay their loans.